Abstract submission has closed. Thank you for submitting your abstracts!
We invite participants to contribute to the Dietary Fibre 2015 and submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Prior to submitting, please read the submission guidelines below.
General guidelines for abstract preparation
- All abstracts (for oral or poster presentations) must be written in English.
- Abstract text limit: 600 words.
- The presenting author will be underlined in the book of abstracts.
- Please examine the contents of your abstract before submission:
- Is the aim of the study adequately defined and described?
- Are the test series and methods used clearly explained?
- Are the results important/original (regarding experiments)?
- Are important conclusions drawn for science and practice?
- Are the abstracts worded in a way which can be understood also by non-specialists?
- Add keywords below the abstract's content, separated by commas.
- Add references below the abstract's keywords, without numbering.
Guidelines for oral presentations
- Abstract submission deadline for oral presentations was 31 January 2015.
- The presenting or first author of an oral presentation has to register and attend the conference.
- LCD projectors will be used in all sessions. The conference organiser will provide the PC for each session.
- Presenters have 15 minutes time to speak including time for discussion, unless specified with the Scientific Committee.
- All slides will be presented via Microsoft PowerPoint. Thus, the presentation must be prepared as PowerPoint file (
.ppt). All presenters are required to submit their PowerPoint file well in advance to the organiser.
- To be on the safe side, please bring your PowerPoint file on a USB stick with you to the conference.
Guidelines for poster presentations
- Abstract submission deadline for poster presentations was 28 February 2015.
- At least one of the authors of a poster presentation has to register and attend the conference. Otherwise the abstract will not be included in the book of abstracts and there will be no poster wall available for the poster.
- Only 2 poster abstracts can be accepted per participant.
- One poster board will be available for each poster. To fit within the poster frame, posters must be sized A0 vertical = 841 x 1189 mm.
- Blue tack or double-faced adhesive tape will be provided by the organiser.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- Clear plastic sleeves will be made available to stick on the poster frame if you wish to bring reprints, A4 posters, business cards, or other information, to public attention.
- Posters set up is from 11:00 to 14:00 on 1 June.
- Posters dismantle is from 11:00 to 14:00 on 3 June.
Abstract Submission Tool
All abstracts must be submitted online through ICC Services' Abstract Submission Tool. If you already have an account on the Abstract Submission Tool site, log in and submit your abstract(s). You can still use your existing account that you may have registered with a previous conference managed by ICC Services.
IMPORTANT: Ensure to tick the Create account as checkbox "Author: Able to submit items to the conference." on the form's bottom as shown here:
- HELP: Download Author's Abstract Submission Guide (PDF file, last updated 7 November 2014)
- Log in to the Abstract Submission Tool
Please see the programme for the accepted conference topics.